Saturday 16 April 2011

why should we have to change ourselves to please other people? People that might not even care about us but only use us. people that we think we are helping but they are only taking advantages of us. No sir, we should don't change ourselves - we are all perfect just the way we are. 
I'm proud of myself and who I've become - I don't regret any of the things I have done because they have all been experiences for me, some good and some bad. But that's just life, we have our ups and downs. There is no such thing as being happy or sad all the time, we have to engage with all different sorts of emotions, thoughts and feelings. What's the use of sticking to one thing when we can have a wide range of certain things. 

- in bed with a cup of tea and all of these things suddenly popped into my head, see its true. I have most of these meaningful moments when I'm about to fall asleep but I have to post them because in the morning I would have forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment