Sunday 10 April 2011

family

Most people know that I spend a lot of time with my family, nearly all the time. This weekend and last weekend we've had bbqs, and went out both times. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with my friends but its so much different with my family, I can say and so stuff that I know they're not going to get upset with and I can moan about things as well. Today I went out with them to this place in barry, it was in the mountains like a massive park but it also had a really really nice sea. I didn't catch the name but it was really beautiful. When I woke up in the morning I couldn't really be bothered to make an effort, a little hangover from last night I got out of the shower, put some clothes on and that was it. 
That was how i called in the morning. I hate it when girls don't go out without make up because they think they're ugly. Not having confidence is something that can make a person seems ugly. Ok that was a little harsh but its the truth, to me anyway. I'm going to go shower now and get ready for school tomorrow, long day ahead of me. 


Wishing everyone a very happy week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment