Tuesday 5 April 2011

taking care of myself

Today everyone who had taken  drama as a GCSE did their final practical, it was so sad but really fun as well. I got to do mine and watched everybody else's which was fun because they all worked so hard and they were all amazing. My favourite would have to be Craig's, Holly's, Lloyd's, and Jamila's I laughed a lot at theirs, in my opinion it was hilarious. Weather today is terrible, rain and wind once again, I was supposed to go into town with my sister to get her a new bag but I was so tired and with this terrible weather I bailed out and now I think she is upset with me. I've noticed how I've been feeling so down lately, I try and not show it but from reading my posts I sound like a depressed bitch and that's not how I want people to think I am, so I've decided that this whole week I'm not going to get upset about anything, I'm not going to let anything or anyone bring me down, I'm just going to enjoy myself as much as I can. I know I sound really self absorbed and selfish but when I'm upset or down however hard I try people think I'm being moody or I'm angry, I'm not I'm just upset or tired that's it. I deactivated my formspring as well, so good bye world.

No comments:

Post a Comment