Tuesday 26 April 2011

Sara ♥'s pretty little things + FIRST BLOG AWARD!

right now I AM OVER THE MOOON! this is the best thing that has happened to me since I have started blogging >.< 
the awesome girl that I have been talking about Sara has picked me for a award or something along with two other bloggers. I feel so grateful and well kind of shocked if I'm honest with you. This girl is one of my favourite bloggers ever! and the fact that she even looks at my blog but then picks me for award does not seem real! i entered for her give away but then I was drawn to her blog like a moth to a flame. I LOVE IT! <3 
hii sara if your reading this I just want to say thank you sooo much! this means so much to me and the fact that you picked me is craaazy, so thank you ever so much i hope that maybe one day I can repay the favour some how xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Man I can't seem to stop smiling every time I read a post by you! Lol right now I feel like someones pulling my cheeks cos my face hurts! =P
    And seriously i'm super grateful that you love my blog! Lol the only thing you could do to repay me is to keep on reading my blog as that means a heck of a lot to me =)
    So thank you for your awesome posts and thank you for appreciating mine =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey pardis you have to pass the award on to three other people it said on her site ;D just thought i'd let you know :)...

    ReplyDelete