Sunday 17 April 2011

once again I went out with my family, and again it was a lot of fun :')! below are a couple of pictures I took, not of my self but the beauty that surrounded me. 
actually im going to post another 'post' with the pictures. I went walking around the beautiful river there and it got me thinking about a lot of things. It's nice to have me time for a change, don't care about anything or anyone else but myself. 
that sounds selfish so im sorry but i really need it. 
 I really want to talk to someone about everything. EVERYTHING! I tried phoning sayda but I think she was sleeping so i don't want to bother her, i love that girl, i cant phone her and we talk ages about everything. and she gets so excited about it, even though half of the things we talk about dont even involve her.
I really want to write something personal and meaningful but I don't want the person to think im horrible and stone hearted. 


hmm what to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment