Friday 8 April 2011

a nap always makes things better

for some time now I have been addicted to taking a power nap when I come back from school, usually I can't sleep in the afternoons but lately I come home sleep at 6 wake up at 10 eat and then go sleep again. and when I wake up in the mornings I'm tired again. wtf -_- what's wrong with my body? today my dad cooked, usually he the worst cook ever but today because the weather was so nice my parents had decided to have a bbq even though we're going to have one tomorrow as well with all of my family. it only tasted good because all he had to do was put it on the fire. 
  Tomorrow my parents are having a gathering with their friends, family, its so hard because I have to laugh at their stupid jokes that are not even funny. I don't really know what I'm talking about I just felt like posting something because I was just woken up by a stupid prank call,they seriously need to stop. I should probably clean my room since it looks like a tip, but im so tired that I'm not that bothered about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment