Tuesday 19 April 2011

I feel happy la la la la laaaaaaaaaaa

I love feeling like this, you know like in one of the movies you see especially in musicals when the person is happy their either singing or dancing well thats how i feel right now. I'm so so so happy and I don't even know, maybe just randomly high on life, i've never been high so i don't really know what it feels like. 
  i spent the whole day with my mum and sister again and did a little bit of shopping. hopefully tomorrow i can spend the whole day revising because I haven't done much of it. my dad is forcefully making me eat some dinner but even the smell of it makes me sick, usually I love meat loaf but I just don't feel like eating at all. 
 im a little relieved now because I've found out that hopefully everything is ok 
so happy pardis is still on the go :D! 





No comments:

Post a Comment