Friday 8 April 2011

average me

Sometimes I find it really hard to take risks and live life to the fullest. A lot of people probably think of me as a boring person, they think this because I have different taste in music, or I don't like certain things. for example i have never dyed my hair before, this is because I couldn't see myself with a different hair but also because I'm really scared its going to turn out wrong. I don't like wearing that much makeup, I don't like wearing some sorts of clothes, personally thats just me. I can't change myself at all, I like me even if some people find me dull and boring. So if your thinking of changing me, think again cause pardis aint going no where. I might be small and weak but that doesnt give people the right to push me around. I guess what I'm trying to say is that we don't have to be different to be considered an interesting person, we don't need amazing eyes and a great figure to seem 'nice' or whatever. It's the person that we are inside that counts :) 
seriously dont know where all of that came from 

No comments:

Post a Comment