Sunday 3 April 2011

why I'm not making my blog private

I've noticed that a lot of my friends have made their blogs private, this is probably because they wanted to write about things which were private and only for their close friends to read them or it could be for something else. However I'm not going to make my blogger private

Why not?
personally I don't think it would do me any good, I like to think that I'm pretty truthful on my blog. I talk about a lot of things which are private and things that happen in everyday life. I say how I feel about certain people and situations, not only do I tell the people about these things but I also write about so it doesn't seem like I'm bitching about them. So that's why. 


I should really stop talking to myself on here and in my mind. its freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment