Monday 28 March 2011

start of a fresh week

I'm so glad to have gotten last week over and done with. With everything that went on with the diebetes and stressing for coursework and such I'm hoping this week is going to be good.
This is what I look like right now
-I've come back from school so i'm still in my school uniform 
I look like a wild bush baby 

Today wasn't all that interesting, I had to go to Maths and start my statistic coursework all over again, so boring. I just wrote the same thing over and over again, on thursday I have to give in my english courswork which consists of Directed Writing and A Story. Oh man im so shit as stories I can never get it right. Today I was walking down albany road and I saw a man that looked like a Cartoon named RastaMouse. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was the most shocking yet hilarious thing ever! i'm waiting for one of my friends to come online because I've been bursting to tell him, he was the first person to introduce me to RastaMouse so I owe it all to him. I'm so tired, my eyelids are really heavy and all I really want is a bath. My hair today was outrageous, I couldn't be bothered to do it properly. cheeky pardis 

No comments:

Post a Comment