Wednesday 30 March 2011

exhausted

Like I said before the only times when I truly start thinking is when im laying down in bed, and as I was laying I noticed how judgemental I am. I like think that I give everyone a chance and not to judge a book by its cover however for some reason the harder I try the harder it seems. When me and my friend ella talk we talk about how we try and be friends with as many people as we possibly can, and im not tryin to be boastful or anything but this is true. Both me and ella (my amazing friend) do try and be friend with as many people as we possible can, of course we're not going to be very close friends with them all but it doesnt hurt to try and make conversation with people. Say for the fact that I was put in room with a bunch of random people that I didn't know and I had to make conversation with them, I would not be looking to talk to a person wearing lets say tracksuit bottoms. Not the fact that it is the wrong thing but I just would assume that they are some sort of a chav someone I would not really talk to. I am always saying that people are judging me but how about the fact that I judge people as well, I feel really guilty and I want to  say sorry to evey single person I have ever judged. Sorry guys

No comments:

Post a Comment