Saturday 26 March 2011

creative minds or rumours?

I made form spring so that people would tell me how they think of me so here's a few, I don't like sharing them on facebook because its just ... well its facebook.

This is probably the most shocking yet hilarious stupid immature rumour that I have ever heard about me 

 Q)You only have guys as friends because you have fucked all of them

A)LMFAAAAAAO :') are you being serious? :L

I dont even know where to begin with this one, peope are so bored with their lives that they have to make stupid remarks like this one. yes I am good friends with a lot of the guys in my class and such, their like my bro's but I guess some people think differently. the stupid thing about this is that I have never even dated anyone in my school, so how would I have had sex with them? or maybe people just think I'm a slut. I try and say that this doesn't get to me but it does. 

You are a really self absorbed snobbish person. And I know that yet I haven't even met you.

You obviously dont know me then. 

people can be so judmental, at least have the decency to say that you know me or have spoken to me, then you might know the kind of person that I am. Self absorbed? Snobbish? oh wow. i guess I'm a really bad person, worse than I could have ever imagined. 


And then you get things like this 

I want My cock in ur Mouth

in your dreams hunnybell

By the amount of rumours that has spread about me, no wonder why people think im a slut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment