Friday 4 February 2011



today was windy

I don't care if people think I am being over dramatic but today the weather has just been dreadful, heavy wind and trickles of rain. worst.weather.ever. I am not even going to begin a description of my hair, dreadful. Today has just been a gloomy day. Josey<3 ahh I felt so heart broken for her, she was really upset because she hasn't spoken to liam for days ( liam being her boyfriend). I understand why she is upset I feel that any girl would be, I just want her to be the happy, lovey- dovey couple they were before, I don't like seeing them without each other it doesn't feel right, I actually want them to get married, it would be so cool. I could see that liam wasn't being himself either, in tutorial he's usually crazy but lately he has become quiet. please please lord cupid make things better again. I'm trying to think of what to do to over come my boredom but I can't, I'm so tired and hungry, but I can't be bothered to go all the way downstairs and get something to eat. my blackberry is so annoying, its either not working or its broken, worst piece of shit ever. i mean its beautiful and i love but its shit at the same time. so many people have it now, its become like a new trend for everyone. haha i feel so proud that i have 32 contacts although some people have like 300, but who cares i love being lonely and no friends and no one wants to have me on their blackberry messenger. its fun. I'm really not looking forward to valentines day and the whole coming week, i just hate February all together. 

i need to take a bath, so speak later 

1 comment:

  1. oh yess same here, hate february. Yet another single valentines day :D

    Josiee, </3 im so sad for them...

    ReplyDelete