Sunday 6 February 2011

suicide?

I was just scanning through my facebook untill something caught my eye, it as status from one of the  boys that used to come to my high school, he wrote that he wanted to commit suicide because he feels everyone hates him and picks on him. I'm so devestated, how could people be so cruel to do make him feel like this, what has he done that people have to treat him so badly in order that he feels they only way out is to commit suicide. It's not right and I'm going to do something about it, I have decided that I want to start a group in my school like amensty international but to help people with suicide problems. I'm so upset

2 comments:

  1. this is really sad :( I think we should be his friends! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so sad josey :'( i felt so bad and guilty for him. definitely im going to try and show him that not everyone hates him xxx

    ReplyDelete