Monday 2 May 2011

writing challenge part 3 - *write a review about anything*

this is so hard because there are so many good things to talk about, from my favourite music bands, to tv programmes etc. but at the moment my obsession is with Gossip Girl. ahh I am in love with that show, ever since season 1 I have loved Ed westwick ( chuck). His British charms and facial hair makes him so attractive, not to mention his beautiful voice. I sound like such a pervert but anyone that watches gossip girl will know what I am talking about. Right now the heat is between blair and serena. I really don't like serena since she always thinks that the whole world revolves around her, I don't like Blake Lively but the character she plays just gets on my last nerves. Dan and Bair need to be together. THEY NEED TO! I have waited such a long time for this and then Blair goes off with the prince, although I know that she will return to chuck because I mean c'mon they were meant for each other. I still really want her to get with Dan, even for a little bit. Gossip girl is just brilliant, the whole idea behind it is so addictive, I watch the promo's about 10 times because I can't wait for the next episode to come online. so addictive, I miss both revision and coursework catching up with this show. The drama, the guys, their clothes, the parties is what a girl like me can only dream off! the clothes are just dreamy, their designers, they guys! the GUYS! some of the hottest people I have ever met in my whole entire life! It's okay Pardis control yourself girl, control yourselff!

No comments:

Post a Comment