Monday 16 May 2011

i am not depressed

this is seriously starting to piss me off, how many times people, i am not depressed! I AM NOT DEPRESSSED! just because i am happy in school and sad at home does not make me depressed, i just hide my emotions. there have been a couple of posts from this year which make me look really emotional and stuff, but depressed? c'mon seriously. and the worst thing is people think I put it on, if i wanted to put it on i would make it obvious that I am upset, not hide it away from everyone. argh! i keep getting these anon messages saying i need to get help! HELP FOR WHAT?! I AM NOT DEPRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!

2 comments:

  1. how!!! How do they contact you? via your email. Pardis honestly they are pathetic to call you that. Everyone feels down now and then doesn't mean you have a problem, you probably have more of a problem if you are happy 24/7. Lol, don't let them upset you because thats what they want, bunch of bitches >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. louise they comment on the post, but as anonymous :S!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete