Friday 20 May 2011

feelings

wow, okay so i just noticed that I have over 2.000 views which is amazing, thank you guys, it means that someone out there is reading my stupid blog. being in the middle of GCSE's I feel like I never have any time for myself or others, I'm either in an exam, or in the library. I hate to admit this but i really do miss school, the old times though when everyone attempted to get along with each other for the sake of others. OK I'm getting off the track here, but like i was saying, I never have any pardo time. you may ask, what is pardo time? WELL pardo time is when I spend the whole day or a very long time just looking at funny stuff and laughing, whether it being pictures, or videos or just remembering things, I spend the whole day making myself feel better. and right now i feel like I haven't done that in such a long time! and my whole feelings just get muddled up, everybody thinks that I am the sort of person that doesn't need cheering up, that I'm just a happy bunny all the time. and it is true because I am always am a happy bunny but i also need some time to myself. better get back to revision. I promise the day that I finish my GCSE'S i will come on blogger and write the biggest post anyone has ever scene, that is a promise<3

No comments:

Post a Comment