Sunday 1 May 2011

another apology

I feel so guilty. I just want to say to whoever who is reading this I want to say that I am sorry, if I have ever mistreated you, lied to you, said something mean about you, anything that I have done physically or verbally to make you feel upset. I just want you to know how deeply sorry I am. 
this is kind of weird to write about, but I was talking to my mum and she made me realise so many things. How I have been so cruel and harsh to people,  I don't know why I do it sometimes maybe because for some reason its the only way I can realise my anger or upsetness? I've kind of been really, not deppressed but just really really down recently, I try not to show it and I think I do a pretty good job but I think that if i'm never going to be upset, or I am never going to talk about it then that anger and sadness is just going to follow and haunt me for a very long time. 
I don't have suicide thoughts or anything serious, but im upset that I start making people feel bad and thats worse than commiting suicide or anything like that. 
sorry for the depressive post guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment