Monday 9 May 2011

I'm not what you think I am

please please please take the time to get to know and understand me as a person before you make such a clear judgement of me. I am not angry at anyone or anything, I just wish that people would take time and listen to what I have to say sometimes, instead of listening to him and making a judgement based on the lies, and horrible stuff he has said about me. 
I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON! I DO NOT HATE ANYONE OR ANYTHING! I AM NOT A SLUT! I AM NOT A HATER! urrrrgh! I had to come online for once and find this all written about me, why?! I understand that they are his friends but listen to what I have to say before you make your mind up. this makes me want to cry. 


is it just me or do I seriously sound depressed? I wish someone would actually pay attention to what I have to say. I just read that one of the people that I was really really close to thinks I hate her. I don't hate her one bit, not one bit.  I just wish people would understand that I do not hate them, not one bit. i'm falling a p a r t 

1 comment: