Sunday 15 May 2011

hurry up St Davids

hopefully our acceptant letter will soon be in the post for St Davids hopefully HOPEFULLY I would have got in so I don't need to stay at my dread High School six form. I don't understand why someone would actually would want to stay there as their first choice, its horrible! not to mention the idiotic teachers there. argh just thinking about staying there pisses me off so bad! I need to get into St Davids, I HAVE TO! right now I am watching beastly which to be honest is a really bad movie,I would have thought it would have been a bit more interesting but it seriously isn't. my hollister stuff is taking such a long time to arrive, it really should be here tomorrow, and my urban decay eye shadow set also. i have so many things to wait for :B! 
  i need to pee but I cannot be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment