Thursday 27 January 2011

today has been the most tiering day eveer, after Britain's got talent yesturday everything just seemed so un-real, it felt weird and unsual to be in school. it really irratates when I know someone is talking behind my back and how they try and keep it a secret, its so obvious I can tell when someone talks about me. I don't really care anymore, I don't want to try with people that are just going to throw it back in my face. I'm so glad to leave cathays and hopefully HOPEFULLY get into St Davids at which i can get away from all this bitchy atmosphere and try and be independant. I didn't get to go home last night so I'm so knackered, I just woke up from my bed still in my school uniform i feel so icky.

please please st davids please accept me :B

No comments:

Post a Comment