Tuesday 20 July 2010

teenage lust


The thing with teenagers is that we instantly fall for a guy/girl, mostly of the common factor of looks. I truly dislike seeing a really handsome guy on the t.v/movies/streets etc. and knowing that i will never be able to know them, or even have the opportunity to talk to them. Girls, especially if we see a guy that has all the factors that we like, we instantly like to say that we are in love. Of course thats not true.

Love can be lust, especially if you don't know the person. Love is a really strong word and i do regret saying to people when i genuine had to feeling for them. To me, if a guy tells me that he loves me, it would have been awkward not to say it back, but these days ive really changed . I stand up for my opinion and stick up for what i believe in. What really annoys me is new couples that have got together for only a couple of days, and they insist that they are in love with each other. Personally to me, that's just lust. Love and lust are two very different issues, but they are often mistaken for each other. I guess what im trying to say is that many people might think and believe that they are in love, when really they might not have any feelings for each other at all. And at the end of the day, someone ends up getting hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment