Sunday 14 November 2010

long time...

So I feel like I haven't updated my blogger for a long time, not with the hectic math exams and coursework that I've been busy with. However today I decided that I want to commit into writing a blog every week. Although I only have 6 followers, and if you are reading this you will think, well why is she writing every week, its not like anyone's gonna read it. STILL! I feel like I want to do this, just to get away from all the crazy stuff in my life.

I don't really know what to write about, you see normally I just write about certain matters/issues but today I have nothing. So I guess that I will just write a little 'diary'.
This week has been full of memories that I will probably remember for the rest of my life. At first I managed to pull through my two of my math exams, THANK GOD. And this weekend I got to spend time with the people that I love. We all went out for my friends birthday, which was a great way to spend the weekend after the hectic math exams that I am yet babbling on about. However it really was amazing :D.

This is proberly one of the best memories of my time at Cathays High School ever. Our most kind maths teacher ' Ms Morgan' brought us all donoughts and cakes to celebrate the end of our maths exams. It was amazing, we did nothing but eat and play random games.

This is proberly one of the moments in my life which I hope, I will never forget.
Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment