Monday 15 November 2010

11/15/2010

So I have decided that I want to blog daily (if I have the time) about my adventurous lifestyle. It's not really that interesting but I had to say something you keep you guys reading.
Today was something that I would never forget. Little memories that I would probably treasure for the rest of my life. To begin with it was my friend Habbiba's birthday today ( Happy birthday again) and to make it special we all went to McDonald. As we were enjoying our lunch we were also planning our 'prank' to play. We decided that we were going to fake a car with our friends and go through the drive through. We did try this out but unfortunately it did not go as we planned, it was still however a lot of fun.
I might have not mentioned this in the above paragraph however we are in school, so we had to make sure we were back in school on time. On our way back to school, me, ella, habbiba and louise decided that we were going to sing random Hannah Montana songs on our way back to school. As we proceeded through our journey we were accompanied by random bulging eyes staring at us wondering why on earth we were singing so loud. It was really nice to know that we didn't have to worry about anything at the moment, as we were involved everything was alright. This just shows how immature I am, singing loudly at the age of 15/16. Hopefully I won't be acting like this in twenty years time. HOPEFULLY.
To continue the day off, me and my friend Habbiba ( it was her birthday) decided that we were going to give in our college application forms at St Davids. On the way there we had to make a few stops such as tesco, the post office, hallifax. In all these places we couldn't help but laugh at the situation we found ourselves at. So after walking all that way up to the college, we realised that our parents had not signed for the application, which meant that we had wasted all this time for nothing.
Although it was really aggravating we couldn't help but laugh at the situation.
Over all today has been a pretty good day, with memories that I will always remember.
Oh and I promise to write a proper blog with a subject and meaning and stuff by the end of this week. Just been kind of busy with certain issues.
Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment