Sunday 14 November 2010

The great wall of pardis's bedroom....

Okayy, So I've decided that I want to brighten up my wall with all the the random stuff that I find interesting everday. One of those things are Cardiff Bus Tickets.
Some people might find this weird but I have decided that by the end of my high school year I want to have filled up all my wall with Cardiff Bus Tickets. Hopefully when I grow older and move out to the different places that I want to go, I will always remember being a teenager and filling up my wall with Cardiff Bus Tickets.

I've also started putting up random pictures, magazine covers, the poppie that I wore this year for the rememberance of the soldiers that have fought/are fighting. I have just decided that I am going to put up everything that I have had memories with, to remind of the good old days.
If that doesn't make me sound old, I have no idea what will.
I will for sure put up some pictures to show you all my wall.

I have to go now, but I hope everyone has a goood week at school/work.

much love

No comments:

Post a Comment